1. We take the privacy of your information very seriously. This notice applies to our use of any data collected by us or provided by you in relation to your use of our website(s).
2. We may collect the following data:
Contact information such as addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers etc.
URLs / IP addresses
Web browser and operating system information
URLs relating to referring and departing websites, your activity on our website
Controlling use of user data
3. Whenever you are required to submit Data you will be given the options to restrict our use of your data. This may include our use of Data for marketing purposes.
4. You have the right to request a copy of your personal Data held by us, where we hold such Data; we may require payment of a fee of £50.
5. Users may not transfer any of their rights under this notice to any other person. We may transfer our rights under this notice where we reasonably believe the user’s rights will not be affected.
6. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. Transmission of information over the Internet is not, however, entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data in transmission to our website.